Get 6 points
The artwork was born from a dream our designer had. It took five years to finally develop into what you see.
Full OverviewWatch Lee Asher and other professionals perform with Arcanes.
See the entire line of beautiful Arcane products, trick decks and card clips.
Get 6, or try the sample pack (one black and one white deck) in the drop down above.
Arcane is the first in Ellusionist's new line of Signature playing cards. Whether you infuse your magic with as much magic and mystery as a fantasy story, or you ground yourself in reality through gambling demonstrations, these cards will help your performance become more elegant, mysterious and powerful.
Three top designers from across the globe working never-ending nights, burning midnight oil, and months of midnight jam sessions to bring you a deck of playing cards unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry.
Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five.
Printed the U.S. Playing Card Company, the Arcane deck sets new standards for playing cards. Arcane paves the way between the old and the new.
Featured within each deck are classic Ellusionist innovations combined with incredible new features:
- A simultaneous release of black and white versions. Choose the color that suits your style, or stock up on both to perform double-deck tricks or multi-colored flourishes and displays.
- An all-new, compelling back design. No angels or bicycles here. Only dark, cryptic glyphs that speak in mysteries. The backs make fans and other XCM displays look like works of art.
- Newly-designed face cards that match the glyphed, smoky backs. Each court card features traditional faces, but a different, Arcane-styled outfit.
- High-resolution printing for incredible appearance gradients, and smoke effects.
- A tuck case with wraparound design. This is the first card box of its kind.
Arcane also offers features found in our other decks of custom playing cards, including:
- An incredibly designed Ace of Spades that will carve itself into your mind.
- A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.
- Traditional elements of playing cards to ensure spectators' familiarity.
- A Gaffed Joker card with a "3HEARTS" reveal included.
LEARN THE UNKNOWN. MASTER THE ARCANE.
These are absolutely beautiful. Love the added mystery they bring to performances. Jokers are fabulously mysterious. Thanks team for your great work.
I saw an image of these cards during a random Google image search and instantly fell in love with the awesome design. As a graphic designer myself, I give much respect and praise to whoever designed this awesome and inspiring deck!
I originally bought this deck as a birthday present to myself, and my intent was to use them for poker. Once I saw how great they looked though, I realized it would be sinful to not use them for magic, so I started teaching myself some beginner card tricks (and thus my journey into the hobby of illusionism had begun). So I can honestly say, this deck is fully responsible for sparking my interest in illusionism and card magic!
I've been performing with the black deck for a few months now, and since I get most of my practice at the monthly goth club event I run (I perform for my patrons in-between my DJ sets), this deck was an instant hit with my dark-side loving crowd! They get a lot of attention and praise. I even (very carefully) black Sharpied the edges and they look even more amazing. To quote one of my favorite movies, the black deck is "Black as Midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch!"
The only negative I can think of, is that they are so unique looking that people tend to think that it's a rigged/trick deck unless I go out the way to show them that it's a standard deck of playing cards. But once I do, then their minds are blown even more, so it's not even really a big issue.
OK, I have found my favorite deck, of all time! I dont even want to use these I love them so much I am going to order a brick at least on friday. I honestly love these the white arcanes are my absolute favorite.
Ellusionist Recognition Points
Ellusionist Recognition Points are free and you are automatically earning them when you place an order with us. You must be logged in to your customer account before placing your order to earn points.
Why is earning points awesome? Because you can use them for Ellusionist store credit, or even exclusive reward items that cannot be purchased from Ellusionist!
Even better, the lifetime value of points you earn could enter you into a specialized member bracket that rewards you with LIFETIME discounts with us. Learn more...