Save 15% when you buy 4 or more of one style.
Latin Phrase meaning:
"I Remain Unvanquished" - (invictus maneo)
"From Possibility to Reality" - (A posse ad esse)
Finding a minter that would produce such a coin for Ellusionist was a challenge in itself. Our requirements for these coins were very specific in order to attain the qualities that coin magicians covet. Every detail had to be exact, the weight, the thickness, the edges & milling, the color of metal, the darkened patina areas, the design detail, the glide, the noise... there are not many coin makers in the world who were willing to be held to such standards.
At one point, Ellusionist was told by our coin maker, that they did not want to work with Ellusionist any longer because of our strict quality control. However, when the coins were completed, those same people said that they have never made such a beautiful product and they understand now why Ellusionist was so precise.
"Wow, they're amazing. " - Daniel Madison, Advocate of the Deceptive Arts
• Cast in soft metal as recommended by top coin magicians.
• Low 'talk' and noise.
• Smooth glide.
• Edges & milling engineered to match antique, worn coins.
• Designed in house by Jason Brumbalow, Lee McKenzii, and Brad Christian.
• Highly resistant to wear, scratches and impact.
• Size of US half-dollar dimensions - Weight 11.8g - Diameter 30.5 mm - Thickness 2.7mm
• Size of US Dollar dimensions - Weight 26.7g - Diameter 38.8 mm - Thickness 2.7mm
• New US Dollar size (by demand).
• New Latin phrases on coin face.
• New Copper color for color changes.
• Sharper edges & deeper milling for better grip.
"Elegant, stylish and handle like a dream." - Eric Jones, Top Coin Pro
Looking for Artifact Gaffed Coins? We have established a partnership with master machinist Roy Kueppers who can make ALL of your needed gaffs for the Artifacts. He will craft the top of the line gaffs with your Artifact coins.
• Flipper coins
• Expanded Shells
• Folding coins
• Two sided
• Magnetic coins
He'll even create custom work based on your needs. Give him a shout, he's a great guy and you can reach him here.
Recommended for you
I liked it, but it was a little thick. Also, when I did my first performance with these coins everyone thought they were gimmicked. And the black 'patina' on my second set of these coins got scratched when delivered.
These coins are way too slippery. The thickness is a major issue as well, although they do look spectacular for all performances:
Very sleek coins. Before I even start a trick with these coins, spectators are already asking questions! These coins are not the quality of some arcade token, oh no. These are perfect for any coin routine.