Artifice Second Edition : Blue
Perfection was just the beginning. The Artifice Playing cards are now adorned with a functional border on the back that allow anyone to perform 'reversed' card effects and improve upon the deceptiveness of your sleights.
Perfection was only the first step. Enter, the next generation of Artifice. Second Edition: Blue.
Due to overwhelming demand, the functional border on the back was added to improve upon the deceptiveness of sleights requiring the alignment of cards, such as a Push Off Double or Elmsley count.
The dark psychology of artifice just got a massive upgrade.
• Exclusive Performance Coating provides exceptional handling
• True-metallic silver line art
• Prime casino-grade stock for control and durability
• Stylized border, maintaining the aesthetics of the original design
• Built-in reveal on jokers
• Consulted with a dozen card pros including Asher, Fisher and Madison
• Designed by top Ellusionist designers, Jason Brumbalow, Lee McKenzii and Carlos Batlló
• Printed at the US Playing Card Company, with the highest quality control available
"These are now my only weapons of choice. " - Daniel Madison, Advocate of the Deceptive Arts
"Hands down my favorite deck of all time." - Eric Jones, Top Pro
Video card display and artistry by Shade.
Recommended for you
This so far has got to be my favorite deck of all time.
Great for magic and cardistry, and also the only deck I feel comfortable doing "under pressure" with. Great stock, not too thin but not incredibly stiff either. Fantastic finish,smooth enough too fan easily, but they stick together great for aerial flourishes.
The artifice line is some of my favorite cards, the blue are my favorite. They handle like a dream and don't wear out too easily. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
I love this deck. I've been able to practice and perform and these cards are still in great condition. After about 3 weeks of using these cards, they still feel amazing. On top of that, they look and feel great! Really good cards.