Get 6 points
The first edition of Artifice Playing Cards attained perfection, elegance and commanded attention. But you wanted more and we're here to prove to you that we're always listening.
Perfection was just the beginning. The Artifice Playing cards are now adorned with a functional border on the back that allow anyone to perform 'reversed' card effects and improve upon the deceptiveness of your sleights.
Choose Cobalt Blue or Emerald Green from the menu above.
Full OverviewPerfection was only the first step. Enter, the next generation of Artifice. Second Edition: Blue.
Due to overwhelming demand, the functional border on the back was added to improve upon the deceptiveness of sleights requiring the alignment of cards, such as a Push Off Double or Elmsley count.
The dark psychology of artifice just got a massive upgrade.
Fast List• Exclusive Performance Coating provides exceptional handling
• True-metallic silver line art
• Prime casino-grade stock for control and durability
• Stylized border, maintaining the aesthetics of the original design
• Built-in reveal on jokers
• Consulted with a dozen card pros including Asher, Fisher and Madison
• Designed by top Ellusionist designers, Jason Brumbalow, Lee McKenzii and Carlos Batlló
• Printed at the US Playing Card Company, with the highest quality control available
"These are now my only weapons of choice. " - Daniel Madison, Advocate of the Deceptive Arts
"Hands down my favorite deck of all time." - Eric Jones, Top Pro
Video card display and artistry by Shade.
It is not often that you see a blue deck, so these are sure to stand out in the collection; handle like any other artifice deck so the quality is very nice overall.
One of the greatest looking decks I've seen; the colors are dark and rich. The handling is superb (as with all of the Artifice decks) and the statement it makes may be without equal.
their just fantastic! love them! these are one of my favorite decks off cards and the jokers can also be used for some cool effects!