Get 7 points
The Svengali Trick Deck has been in popular use for many years and in the hands of the right person it can be used to work miracles.
- Easy to use
- Deck looks normal to the untrained eye
- Allows miracles, mindreading and so much more
- Comes with more than half a dozen tricks
- Force a card on a spectator and read their mind. Even get another spectator to read their mind for an incredible effect.
- Riffle shuffle the cards to your heart's content without ever disturbing the setup, convincing your audience that its a normal deck.
Svenagli decks are one of the oldest gaffed decks known, dating back as far as the early 1900's. You'd think more people would know about them then... but they don't, so why not use that against them. Fool them over and over again with a time tested magicians prop.
I have several other Svengali decks and they all work perfectly. This particular deck does not. Maybe it is a problem with the cut of the short cards. Whatever the problem may be I am not satisfied with this particular deck but I believe there is a no return or exchange policy for trick decks. Sad....
When I rifle the cards backwards I still see other cards instead of my key card
I have one with the red pips anyways nice trick for beginers use only once per person or group. Do not do the trick where you show all the cards as the same card because people will want to grab your deck and the impact will be lost so find there card a few times and change decks do a pocket switch of the same ungaffed deck ie a regular black tiger deck with matching pips. Also you can take one of the gaff cards out and use it in you regular deck as a short card. This is a cool deck to have.