Get 14 points
Laura London however, doesn't miss.
The incredible thinking behind this effect manages to tick every box for the ultimate on-the-spot performance. The card is signed. The magical moment is instant. The spectator is left with an impossible souvenir.
This is the effect that Laura uses to close every show - and it's the reason why she's booked solid for months in advance.
A card is selected and signed by the spectator. The spectator replaces the card anywhere in the deck and shuffles the deck themselves. The deck is spread on the table and the spectator verifies their card is still in the stack.
The deck is picked up and INSTANTLY smacked against the bottom of an empty bottle -- BAM! Their signed card has penetrated through the bottom of the bottle in a blink-and-you'll-miss-it moment. The card-in-bottle can now be given out as a souvenir.
- • Card is Signed by Spectator
- • Card is genuinely lost in the deck - No sleight of hand required
- • Spectator can shuffle the cards themselves
- • Spectator verifies the card is still in the deck
- • Card appears instantly - VISUALLY - in the bottle
- • Both Gimmicked and Ungimmicked versions taught.
Laura teaches two versions - gimmicked and non-gimmicked, as well as multiple presentation ideas. The gimmicked version makes practicing much easier and leaves the spectator with a clean, better looking, impossible souvenir. Card in Bottle gimmicks available here.
Duration: 10 minutes