Get 34 points
Metal gave you an effective base in coin magic. Metal 2 built a strong foundation to hone your skills. Metal 3 takes it to the next level, with professional gaff handling, opening you up to a new realm.
IMPORTANT: You must have Flipper and Expanded Shell coins to perform the material in Metal 3. We have established a partnership with master machinist Roy Kueppers who can create all of the required gaffs for Metal 3. You can reach him here. Note: Gaffed coins are not included with this DVD.
Metal 3 includes 9 of Jone's best routines taught in high-definition detail. It introduces shells and flipper coins, with a sniper-like attitude to making people question reality when they see magic like this.
'Sleight of hand takes you part of the distance. Gaffs create the difference between something that's amazing… and a real miracle.' -- Eric Jones
What's on the DVD
Metal 3 includes 9 full-force routines taught in high-definition detail. It introduces shells and flipper coins, and a host of moves that can be performed with them.
• EJ Copper Silver - A copper coin to silver coin routine that happens in the spectators hands. You have to see this one to believe it.
• Tap Change - An instant, open handed change of a coin that looks like a camera trick.
• 2 Coin Production & Vanish - Watch as 2 coins, phase in and out of existance, time and time again.
• Submerged - 3 Coins, through the table, one by one while the SPECTATOR catches the falling coins as the pass through the wood.
• Ode to Latta - 3 Coins pass through the body to the other hand, then vanish one by one.
• Pac Man Production - A quick, sharp 3 coin production to start off a routine right.
• Glitch Change - A slow, slow elegant coin change from silver, to copper, back to silver. The change, slowed down, is so striking.
• 3 Coin Vanish - Watch them fade out of sight, one by one, until nothing is left.
• Flash Coins Re-Lit - Worth the price of the DVD. This is our favorite coin rotuine of all time. Have to see it to believe it.
• Introduction to Gaffs
• Gaffs; an inside look
• Tips, Performance footage and more.
If you don't own any coins we highly recommend picking some up. Ellusionist sells high-quality, custom Artifact coins (half dollar size) that will glimmer as you perform. The coins that we sell are NOT gaffed coins.
Looking for Gaff Coins? We have established a partnership with master machinist Roy Kueppers who can make ALL of your needed gaffs for Metal 3.
• Flipper coin (Required for Metal 3)
• Expanded Shell (Required for Metal 3)
• Folding coin
• Two sided
• Magnetic coins
He'll even create custom work based on your needs. Give him a shout, he's a great guy and you can reach him here.
Excellent teaching by an excellent teacher! Eric really goes into details as always! A lot of great tricks! Buy it, you wont regret it!
Even if you are not a fan of gaffed coins, this is still a must buy. Every now and then Eric teaches something within a gaffed routine that can be performed without them. And as always, Eric's teaching is excellent.
Very good teaching by Eric Jones. Never liked gaffed coins. But now i really do! This is a must buy for every coin magician out there!
Ellusionist Recognition Points
Ellusionist Recognition Points are free and you are automatically earning them when you place an order with us. You must be logged in to your customer account before placing your order to earn points.
Why is earning points awesome? Because you can use them for Ellusionist store credit, or even exclusive reward items that cannot be purchased from Ellusionist!
Even better, the lifetime value of points you earn could enter you into a specialized member bracket that rewards you with LIFETIME discounts with us. Learn more...