Taking the basics you learned in METAL 1, and applying them to highly workable routines. From table magic to in the hands & close up, it doesn't get more personal than this
This is a master class in sleight of hand coin routines at their finest. If you have a foundation in coin magic, your next step on the journey is Metal 2.
What's on the DVD
• Imagination - Produce and vanish a coin from thin air while showing your hands completely open the whole time. (Multi handlings)
• Impossible Production - No coins to perform with? Easy. Just grab 4 regular coins out of thin air and get to work. Incredible way to start a routine.
• Dean Dill's No Extras - A beautiful coin matrix that shows coins teleporting from one location to another with just your hands, easy to learn and perform.
• Jones C/S - Make a regular silver and copper coin trade locations in your hands while your spectator is holding your wrists.
• Pocket Miser - Learn to extract a ridiculous amount of coins from the air with just your hands and regular coins.
• Coin on Shoulder - A easy and fun routine to perform for a sitting spectator where a coin repeatedly appears on their shoulder.
• G.O.D.H.A.N.D. - An impossible coin vanish and production for a sitting spectator. They see both side of hands, fingers open, and nowhere to hide.
• Body Loading Sequence - Taking GODHAND even further, Eric shows a full rotuine where the coin jumps all over the spectators body, in and out of pockets.
// PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON
• Becoming Creative
• The Real World
• Looking Natural
• Comfort Zone
• Getting Caught
Including over an hour of detailed instruction and over the shoulder explanations as well as bonus sit-down performance tips going over every detail to help make YOU a better performer, from start-to finish.
Then, it's time to get gaffed up in Metal 3.
Ellusionist Recognition Points
Ellusionist Recognition Points are free and you are automatically earning them when you place an order with us. You must be logged in to your customer account before placing your order to earn points.
Why is earning points awesome? Because you can use them for Ellusionist store credit, or even exclusive reward items that cannot be purchased from Ellusionist!