Get 19 points
This crazy accessory, a tribute to the escape artists who push the limits of ability, features canvas sleeves, aged leather and tarnished brass.
In our own brainstorming sessions with these deck straightjackets (which look like something out of the 1920's), some of the basic routines we've come up with include;
- • Numerous Invisible Deck Routines
- • Signed Card Appears inside the box in the jacket
- • Spectators chosen Card is the only card that escaped the jacket
- • Incredible Rising Card Routine
- • Card for Card Transposition ('Metamorphosis')
- • Triumph (or Reverse-Triumph) Routine
However the potential for routines with this device is limitless. The Vintage Deck Jacket is not just a great looking accessory. It's a myriad of routines and conversation piece in stylish packaging.
Try to restrain yourself... Pick one up today.
This product is a great conversation starter! I always get comments on how awesome it looks. It not only looks good, but it protects your cards too!
This may not be a protective card clip but it is by far the most amazing looking thing you can wrap your cards in. I always keep my favorite cards inside of the jacket.
this is a very well made product as is always the case with ellusionist,just the novelty of it has a lot of potential to make a card effect more interesting..and isn"t that what it is all about..thank you folks