1902 Coins - Second Edition
NOTE: Add four or more 1902 Coins to your cart today and save 15%.
Globally magicians have a problem. Coin work created with American half dollars is harder to replicate with different currencies.
Size does matter to an audience. The bigger the better.
Enter the 1902 coins...
The coins were designed to look as if they were issued by a secret society from 1902 - perhaps one to which even Erdnase himself would have belonged.
A rumoured initiation into such societies was the initiate’s wearing of a blindfold to complete a challenge, representing that until one was granted access to the inner secrets, they were blind.
The half dollar size 1902 coins were created for the performer who desires all of the beauty and richness that is found in coin magic, while not compromising on practicality.
Precisely milled edges make even the most hardcore coin moves feel easier, with the 1902 design eliminating any "talking".
Masterfully crafted with an antique patina finish, the 1902 coins have been beautifully designed to be perfect for coin work.
Take your coin magic further. Order 1902 coins today.
- • The exact dimensions of a Walking Liberty Half Dollar
- • Antique Silver Finish
- • Ferromagnetic Core - these coins will stick to a magnet, and can be magnetised themselves
- • Unmilled Edges limiting unwanted talk
- • Softly burnished faces allow smooth movement across a close up pad
- • Scratch & Impact resistant