Black Arcane Playing Cards
Arcane is the first in Ellusionist's new line of Signature playing cards. Whether you infuse your magic with as much magic and mystery as a fantasy story, or you ground yourself in reality through gambling demonstrations, these cards will help your performance become more elegant, mysterious and powerful.Three top designers from across the globe working never-ending nights, burning midnight oil, and months of midnight jam sessions to bring you a deck of playing cards unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry.
Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five.
Printed the U.S. Playing Card Company, the Arcane deck sets new standards for playing cards.Arcane paves the way between the old and the new.
Featured within each deck are classic Ellusionist innovations combined with incredible new features:
- A simultaneous release of black and white versions. Choose the color that suits your style, or stock up on both to perform double-deck tricks or multi-colored flourishes and displays.
- An all-new, compelling back design. No angels or bicycles here. Only dark, cryptic glyphs that speak in mysteries. The backs make fans and other XCM displays look like works of art.
- Newly-designed face cards that match the glyphed, smoky backs. Each court card features traditional faces, but a different, Arcane-styled outfit.
- High-resolution printing for incredible appearance gradients, and smoke effects.
- A UV finish that makes the cards look like they are illuminated by powered lights when under a UV lamp.
- A tuck case with wraparound design. This is the first card box of its kind.
- An incredibly designed Ace of Spades that will carve itself into your mind.
- A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.
- Traditional elements of playing cards to ensure spectators' familiarity.
- A Gaffed Joker card with a "3HEARTS" reveal included.
SummaryAfter a few years of card tricks and using different decks, these are by far the best I have used so far.
SummaryBeautiful cards, I love the smokey look on the court cards, the Jokers are absolutely stunning and the backs are one of the most intruiging designs I've come accross so far. I love how they handle, flexible and smooth. I really love this deck.
SummaryI love the design of the deck, even have the wallpaper on my computer as well. Would love to see more card art available for download for wallpaper. But back to the cards, I like the fell of them and the handling. This is my first black deck, and I will have to learn to take better care of them. I have used them several times and already have noticed some chipping of the black color on the cards around the edges. This does not take away for the use of the cards and I still enjoy them but it is noticeable. Once again once I learn to take care of the properly, I am sure I could have minimized lots of this. I still highly recommend the cards.