Arcane Playing Cards
- Add 3 to save 5% - $7.12
- Add 6 to save 10% - $6.75
- Add 12 to save 15% - $6.37
Arcane is the first in Ellusionist's new line of Signature playing cards. Whether you infuse your magic with as much magic and mystery as a fantasy story, or you ground yourself in reality through gambling demonstrations, these cards will help your performance become more elegant, mysterious and powerful.Three top designers from across the globe working never-ending nights, burning midnight oil, and months of midnight jam sessions to bring you a deck of playing cards unparalleled and unsurpassed in the industry.
Michaelangelo took four years to create the Sistine Chapel masterpiece... these took five.
Printed the U.S. Playing Card Company, the Arcane deck sets new standards for playing cards.Arcane paves the way between the old and the new.
Featured within each deck are classic Ellusionist innovations combined with incredible new features:
- A simultaneous release of black and white versions. Choose the color that suits your style, or stock up on both to perform double-deck tricks or multi-colored flourishes and displays.
- An all-new, compelling back design. No angels or bicycles here. Only dark, cryptic glyphs that speak in mysteries. The backs make fans and other XCM displays look like works of art.
- Newly-designed face cards that match the glyphed, smoky backs. Each court card features traditional faces, but a different, Arcane-styled outfit.
- High-resolution printing for incredible appearance gradients, and smoke effects.
- A UV finish that makes the cards look like they are illuminated by powered lights when under a UV lamp.
- A tuck case with wraparound design. This is the first card box of its kind.
- An incredibly designed Ace of Spades that will carve itself into your mind.
- A newly-designed joker equipped with a blatant yet invisible reveal.
- Traditional elements of playing cards to ensure spectators' familiarity.
- A Gaffed Joker card with a "3HEARTS" reveal included.
SummaryThese cards are absolutely beautiful, they handle really well and the back design and court cards are incredible. I definitely recommend these.
SummaryBeautiful cards, I love the smokey look on the court cards, the Jokers are absolutely stunning and the backs are one of the most intruiging designs I've come accross so far. I love how they handle, flexible and smooth. I really love this deck.
SummaryThis is a very cool deck. The box looks really neat. The cards themselves have an intricate back design and the court cards look mysterious with the wispy smoke. The ace of spades is one of the coolest aces I have ever seen. This deck also has the best jokers I have ever seen. This deck handles really well. Overall this deck would be great for magic.