Bulletproof Sleeving by Justin Miller
BECOME BULLETPROOF WITH AN UNUSED UTILITY THAT YOU ALREADY OWN.
Justin Miller is back with the definitive guide to sleeving, combining over 30 years of self-taught experience and knowledge. Justin Miller brings you the tools to becoming a master sleever, packing in three decades of tried and tested tips, tricks, and ideas into an extensive two-hour tutorial.
“It’s a secret assailant to murder your audience. That’s what sleeving is.”
- Justin Miller.
We followed Justin Miller around the streets of Las Vegas for 4 days, capturing countless performances.
His movements and techniques were genius, but like all genius', his unconventional way of thinking has propelled him decades ahead of the rest of us.
Now he's going to share those secrets with YOU.
“Do you think I would go out there and use sleeving in my everyday life if I didn’t know it was the most powerful thing to use.” – Justin Miller
In BulletProof Sleeving, Justin will teach you his personal methods and techniques for making your sleeving buttery smooth and oh-so visual.
You’ll have access to Justin’s complete theory on sleeving and 12 of his own unique routines that will leave any spectator’s jaw on the floor.
The best part is, sleeving is an underused utility that YOU ALREADY OWN.
- Pen Vanishes/Switches: Learn how to vanish or switch a pen at a moment’s notice. Justin will teach you what pens to use and when to use them.
- Muscle Pass to Sleeve: An underused move that takes your sleeving to the big leagues. You’ll hit your target 100% every time.
- Sleeving a coin: Justin will take you through his technique for properly sleeving a coin, with bulletproof accuracy.
- Coin Through Hand: Melt a coin through the palm of your hand. Unlike most magic, this is so clean you can instantly repeat it & NEVER get caught.
- Coins to Glass: A two-stage coin transpo where the coins appear in impossible places right in front of your spectators’ eyes.
- Color Blind: A color-changing sharpie routine, that relies on sleight of hand, misdirection, sleeving and the secret we're about to teach you. Once mastered you have a killer effect in your back pocket at all times. (Or up your sleeve)
- Ring in Sharpie: Turn a borrowed ring into a portal and slowly pull a sharpie out of the metal. All done in the spectators’ hands.
- Brothers United: A coins across routine that cuts out the tricky sleight-of-hand and uses nothing but sleeving.
- Sacagawea: Justin’s unique take on the classic Copper/Silver routine done with no gimmicks… Just sleeving. Leave those gaffs at home baby!
- Cards Across: No need for palming, this classic plot has been given the Bulletproof treatment. Justin uses nothing but Sleeving to re-distribute the dirty work and leave your spectators fried.
- Silver Dream Alternative Ending: A brand new climax to Justin’s first Ellusionist best seller (he's had a lot of them), Silver Dream, from 2006.
- Bonus Features: Learn about Justin’s process, how he creates and why he loves sleeving with our bonus Q & A. Plus, see Justin in action on the streets of Las Vegas performing some of these face-melting effects.
Justin doesn’t just teach you how to sleeve. He teaches you when to sleeve, what to sleeve, what to wear when you’re sleeving, how to sleeve with your sleeves rolled up and every little detail he’s developed from doing these moves time and time again.
Bulletproof Sleeving isn’t a guide for beginners, hobbyists or even professionals, this is for ANY magician that wants to add sleeving to their sets, or take their existing sleeving from bog-standard to Bulletproof.
SummaryI enjoy it when (E) decides to put out a real project. I'm not big on one trick wonders. This is a tool and it replaces an insane amount of gimmicks. Also f@ck off for trying to get your 5 seconds dogging Justin's work in a previous comment. I can't stand when a "magician" knocks a real worker. Good shit Justin
garryBrilliant, great video, great demonstrations, and a lot of in depth explanations on how too by Justin Miller
gregI’ve seen a few things within this project and a lot of the effects taught I use as a worker who performs 3-4 times a week at weddings, corporate, private events etc. Just with less of the sleeving techniques. The effects taught without the sleeving is worth the price alone!!!
I decided to purchase the project to make sure I had an full understanding when it comes to sleeving as I’ve played around with it in the past but never really put the time in for live performances. After watching the entire project I can’t wait to get this in the real world!
A must buy in my opinion