How To Make 6 Figures In Magic
- Access to the Internet.
- A willingness to take action at your own pace.
- An unrivalled passion to become a full-time magician.
WHO IS THIS FOR
- Magicians who dream of a career in magic.
- Hobbyists ready to quit their job to do magic full-time.
- Professionals looking to get more shows while raising their fee.
From the humble beginnings of a simple kids show performer, he climbed his way to the top through much trial and error and now works for clients like Microsoft, Cisco, Phillips, Pirelli, Levi's, American Express & countless others.
With ‘How To Make 6 Figures In Magic’ you’ll learn, in great detail, the secrets behind 17 of the industry’s top paid performers. Many of which you may never have heard of, but all of which are killing it when it comes to being elite, highly-paid magicians.
This is the ultimate guide to starting, building and maintaining your career in magic.
Do you know the 3 things clients value most when they're hiring entertainment?
Do you know how to generate shows during the off season? 365 days a year.
Do you know guaranteed methods to get a crowd at any event/trade show?
Do you know how to raise your fee from $500 to $5,000 and have nobody blink an eye?
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- How to gain complete confidence on the phone with clients.
- How a hotel hospitality magazine can help you land more shows easily.
- How to use simple psychology to generate the busiest booth at a trade show.
- How Scott's motto 'take out the elephants' can get you paid even when customers can't afford your show.
- How to make big money working less.
- Learn Scott's "OOSOOM" method for locking in clients over the phone.
- Increase your business by 25% with one simple step (you should be doing this already)
- How Scott generates trade show customers from thin air.
- Learn the system that runs Scott's business... and can run yours too.
- Learn the 3 main areas of competition at your next event... and how to beat them.
The Full Course - LESSON LIST
SCRAPING BY IN LIFE.I remember those days, those days where I scraped by in life. The weeks and months that drone into years of living “that way”. You’ve all heard the stories, listened to the podcasts, of me scraping by while I did magic on the street in New York. I’ve scraped for more years that I care to think about.
I hate “NSF” (non-sufficient funds) checks, but would lose $50-$80 a month just because my bank account was never balanced!
Don’t you hate hoping you get the next show in time to cover rent? That lifestyle is one you have to get out of. Don’t get used to it, get OUT of it.
Tokar’s compilation of guerilla business methods in magic should be standard issue in every magician’s learning material. Stop buying decks and tricks for just a minute, and start putting a solid living into your bank account. Start learning how to handle your business. And when I say that, I mean taxes, write-offs, legal, record keeping, organization. Organization is the first step toward getting yourself out of Scraping By.
HAVE RABBIT WILL TRAVELWhen I started doing shows at 16, I put an ad in the paper with Have Rabbit Will Travel as the first line. I did loads of kid’s shows, birthday parties, church shows, and the occasional adult show. I charged $100-$150 or so. Sometimes I got $200. It takes a lot of those shows to scrape together a living every month.
I learned what worked by trial and error, but I never knew exactly what you should say on the phone with a client. My heart would always race when I heard, “Hi, I'm calling about the ad in the paper”. Then my mind would go into overdrive trying to find out what kind of people they were, how much they had to spend, whether I should go a little higher or a little lower….if I should ask for a deposit.
I wish I had a Course that existed like this one.
It would have shortened my years of struggling and boosted my income in mere months instead of years. I would have had a better life, one that didn’t have the drama of hoping to make rent by the end of the month.
My point, if you can get the advice that takes you there sooner, do it. That’s what we did this project for, so you can get there faster. Of all the people I’ve taught, you wouldn’t believe how many have come up to me at magic conventions, or on the street, who now make their living at magic. How many of them have shared that they have become highly paid professionals which started with Ellusionist videos.
If you’re just making that climb, or starting to, let this 18 hour – all inclusive – project of Tokar’s help you. Let it take your income and boost it as high as you would like it to be. If you can buy the advice early, do it. Would have saved me 20 years.
- Brad Christian - Ellusionist Founder and CEO
- Justin Flom on Magic Online
- Kozmo on Street Magic
- Adam Wilber on Web Presence & SEO
- David Penn on Magic at Weddings
- Dana Daniels on Comedy Magic
- Bruce Gold on Agents and Bookers
- Danny Orleans on Mastering all Magic
- David Kaye on Magic for Children
- Doc Eason on performing Magic in Bars
- Erick Olson on Four Walling Magic
- Frank Thurston on Fair Magic
- Garrett Thomas on Restaurant Magic
- Greg Davidson on Gospel Magic A-Z
- Kevin James with Magic on Stage
- Levent for Magic on Cruise Ships
- Machael Carducci with the 411 on CRM's
- Shep Hyken on Public Speaking & Writing
As someone who considers themselves incredible honest in reviewing new magic releases, I must say this series is phenomenal. Not only does Scott extraordinary advice, but he also does it in a way that reinvigorates my passion to work on my craft. So far I've gone through the introduction and David Penn's interview (as I performed at a wedding reception last weekend) and I cannot thank Scott enough for putting so much good information, advice, and material into one comprehensive series. If you're looking into going full time with magic or you're looking to step up your career, I believe you'll be hard pressed to find another resource that is as thorough and covers such a wide array of information. Overall, I give this 5-Stars!
My name is Derek Ostovani and I was in the audience when a portion of this was filmed in Hollywood, I actually traveled from San Diego for it. I have to say; that just in listening to Scott's portion, and implement just a few of the items Scott spoke on, I already have made more this month than I did when I was a full time Engineer. Scott really shows how to make a TRUE business out of Magic. I can only imagine that with the other 12 or so people that are interviewed, that will help exponentially grow one's business.
I was actually in the audience for Scott's presentation (when it was filmed). I am a full time professional, as was just about everyone else in the audience that day. I can tell you that this course is worth the money if you want to increase your business. This is not about tricks or technique on how to make you a better performer. This is a business class designed to help you become more professional. It's often said that in Show Business, the business is twice as much as the show... and it's true. Now, if you want to learn tricks, this isn't for you. If you want to learn the hard truths about making more money with your magic (even if it's just for a weekend or two a month), this is a wise investment. But a warning... what he tells takes work. If your cards, coins, and routines are the product you're selling, this is your Masters education in the business of magic. Be warned, if you get this and do what he advises you will be busy - in all the best possible ways.