Inside the Vault With Dani DaOrtiz
ACCESS TO 7 NEVER BEFORE SEEN EFFECTS
He walked into the studio. 30 minutes later our jaws were on the floor.
This man's knowledge and ability is unparalleled.
DaOrtiz has a certain amount of material. Some of it he’s released.
But there is more he keeps to himself, much more.
After many talks back and forth, we convinced him to part with a bit of it, allowing you to get inside this new vault for a look around.
7 unique effects that can be performed by themselves, or strung together into a hit making routine.
You'll learn how to:
- • Precisely predict a single card handed to you under the table.
- • Reveal a card at any random number, without a stack or force.
- • Have 3 spectators freely stop at their thought of cards.
- • Match the position of a thought of card in 2 shuffled decks.
- • Produce a freely chosen card in any manner they choose.
- • + Much much more...
It's not the particular method of the effect that makes his performance so strong. But these simple tricks are filled with nuances that convert them into miracles.
Dani's tips of forcing and timing are worth the price of the project alone.
As a student of Juan Tamariz, Dani's attitude to card magic has been shaped extensively... because of this he's 5 steps ahead of you at any given moment, which is a huge part of the secret to his performance.
These are tricks that you never knew existed. Now you'll know HOW.
Get INSIDE THE VAULT Today.
Recommended for you
1. These are seven truly great tricks.
2. Dani's performance is extremely entertaining.
3. His skill at misdirection and "spectator management" is great and interesting, even if it is not particularly easy to emulate.
These very substantial PROs are, however, conditional. The conditions are these CONS:
1. You cannot do more than one or two of these tricks unless you are either (a) very proficient with culling, perfect double-push-offs, timing forces, gambler's cop, and a few other moves or (b) you know enough to substitute less difficult, equivalent sleights AND you are wiling to accept the diminution of the tricks' effectiveness due to such substitutions. (Sometimes no substitution is possible -- or, more likely, I don't know enough...) The ad copy that says tips on timing and forces alone are worth the price is simply nuts. First, these "two" things are really one (the timing force); second, the brief comments he makes about this (repeatedly, I admit) are the same initial comments everyone makes about the timing force.
2. If you do not have an extremely big personality, many of the tricks will be (a) harder to pull off, (b) less amazing (because the subtleties will seem a lot less subtle), and/or (c) more prone to failure.
3. You have to work much harder than you should to get the benefit of the download, because the performances are all done together and the explanations follow all together.
4. Continuing on this point -- moreover, two of the explanations (#5 and #6) are reversed, so that, even if you make a little key that you can use to move back and forth between each trick's performance and its explanation, this will cause you 5-10 minutes of confusion and extra work!
5. For English-speakers, while Dani's somewhat broken English makes him even more charming and funny (is this diminished when he performs in Spanish with a Spanish-speaking audience? I wonder...), the explanations are sometimes difficult to follow and/or too rushed. This is especially true with the last (amazing) effect. It uses gaffs, the exact nature and use of which, are not well explained. Again, you can figure it out, but it requires much more work than should be necessary -- particularly at this price.
BOTTOM LINE: For skilled and successfully working professional card folks, this should be very good (although I wonder how many of them want to spend $35 on seven effects). For casual hobbyists, it may be inspirational or just entertaining -- at too high a cost in my view. (I will do one, maybe two, of these tricks.)
Mon premier download acheté et je n'ai vraiment pas était déçu. De très bon tour avec 1 ou 2 assez difficile. Les tours sont très bien expliqués et on ressent la passion et la sympathie de Dani.
My first download purchased and I really was not disappointed. Very good turn with 1 or 2 quite difficult. The tours are very well explained and you can feel the passion and sympathy of Dani.
Well, I liked the methods and the incredible original way DaOrtiz performs magic. Why 3 stars? The tricks for me are not really useful, they are simple but the majority needs time force that for me is something that obviusly needs ability, but also a lot of luck. At The same time the are some parts difficult to understand. Dani DaOrtiz it is clearly a original and clever magician, but this content is really not worth for me!