Madison Kittens Deck
GRANDMA'S FULLY MARKED GAFF-DECK
Scenario 1. You're on your way to a gig and you've forgotten your deck. Maybe your dog ate it?
What do you do?
Answer. You stop off at your Grandma's house and grab an old deck from the drawer. At least, that's your story.
Madison Kittens are a marked, GAFFED-deck in ultimate stealth mode.
Ever had a spectator ask "Are those just regular cards? Or are they special?" ... Yeah us too.
With the Kittens deck you'll never be asked that again. Completely unassuming in design, but devastating in function. Even if you told them the truth they wouldn't believe you.
- Normal deck of 52 cards for regular magic effects.
- Angle Z Gimmick
- Duplicate card... you know why.
- Monte Gimmick
- Fully. Freaking. Marked.
This deck allows you to open with the ultimate ice-breaker (a hilariously bad 'cat' deck), but close with the power of 10,000 panthers riding unicorns through your spectators head.
Mind = blown.
A deck just like Grandma used to make.
Order Kittens MEOW.
SummaryI felt that the deck feels great and I can even Faro and do cuts but the marking aren't readable which is a huge lost. Not one of the best looking decks, even with age people still see it as good decks
Summary- The marked portion of the card is (without spoiling it) completely unusable. DM calls it the "final and most important part of the" deck. However, it is horrible.
- The 17 minute video comes separately in an email, it isn't in your Ellusionist account.
- In the video DM says "I don't know how you reveal [this card]... It's not my kind of trick."
- He starts to explain a cat's paw trick, which the deck is designed to perform but doesn't.
- He tells us he printed someone else's gaff card and says it's purpose is secret.
+ He does have a new tip and a special card for Angle Z.
All said, this was a very disappointing purchase.