Now You Sleeve Me by Jeffrey Wang
WE STILL CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S SLEEVING
At Magic LIVE this year a shy young man walked up to our team, with his sleeves pulled up, threw a borrowed coin through a portal in the air and made it appear in our awaiting hands... 3 feet away.
That guy was Jeffrey Wang. The creator of 'Now You Sleeve Me'.
What makes Jeffrey's sleeving so unique, is that he can tell you it's sleeving and you STILL don't believe him.
His flawless method has none of the tell-tale signs of dirty work.
- The hands remain flat and rigid.
- The sleeves can be pulled up, away from the extreme edge of the wrist.
- You see the coin, sharpie - ANYTHING, right up until the last moment.
Presented by two-time AGT Winner & Vegas Headliner Shin Lim and in collaboration with Ellusionist.com, this visual medley contains:
- The JT Vanish - Jeffrey's first method to sleeve, sharpies, coins, jumbo coins and anything else you can think of.
- The JC Vanish - This is the one where it vanishes with a clap.
- Portal effect - This one you won't see in the trailer, but it's our absolute favorite.
- Multiple changes
- Circle Vanish - Jeffrey's favorite from the entire project.
- Circle Color Change
- Rolled-up Sleeve, Sleeving - With this technique you'll be able to sleeve coins effortlessly
Eddy Xu also joins Shin & Jeffrey to teach his favorite way to use the JT vanish, by linking a chinese coin to a string... IN MID AIR.
At an introductory price of $15, there really isn't any reason to not have this in your arsenal as a magician.
Tis the season to be sleeving.
Download 'Now You Sleeve Me' TODAY.
IsaiahHis technique is soo clever. Even when they suspect you of sleeving you can just pull up your Sleeves and still pull off this miracle. Once mastering this it will be a big game changer. So many applications to one move it’s crazy. For the price it’s a steal. Angles aren’t bad at all if you’re experienced. The circle Vanish Is the easiest to master. If you decide to buy this Have Fun!
JoshuaI absolutely love this, the 9 dollars was worth it, I showed the trailer to my friends and they defiantly recommended it and they saw the title, now you sleeve me and still said “how is that sleeving” the rolled sleeves are tenuous and devious. I love all the other effects, especially going though the glass and the vanishes, Turkey amazing
SummaryThe move is truly amazing. Especially the JC Vanish.it’s a little bit difficult at first but the effect is so good