Metal 2: Commanding Coin Magic
Starting at $34.95
What's on the DVD
• Imagination - Produce and vanish a coin from thin air while showing your hands completely open the whole time. (Multi handlings)
• Impossible Production - No coins to perform with? Easy. Just grab 4 regular coins out of thin air and get to work. Incredible way to start a routine.
• Dean Dill's No Extras - A beautiful coin matrix that shows coins teleporting from one location to another with just your hands, easy to learn and perform.
• Jones C/S - Make a regular silver and copper coin trade locations in your hands while your spectator is holding your wrists.
• Pocket Miser - Learn to extract a ridiculous amount of coins from the air with just your hands and regular coins.
• Coin on Shoulder - A easy and fun routine to perform for a sitting spectator where a coin repeatedly appears on their shoulder.
• G.O.D.H.A.N.D. - An impossible coin vanish and production for a sitting spectator. They see both side of hands, fingers open, and nowhere to hide.
• Body Loading Sequence - Taking GODHAND even further, Eric shows a full rotuine where the coin jumps all over the spectators body, in and out of pockets.
// PROFESSIONAL ADVICE ON
• Becoming Creative
• The Real World
• Looking Natural
• Comfort Zone
• Getting Caught
Including over an hour of detailed instruction and over the shoulder explanations as well as bonus sit-down performance tips going over every detail to help make YOU a better performer, from start-to finish.
Then, it's time to get gaffed up in Metal 3.
Recommended for you
SummaryI'm still working through metal one, but had to go ahead and get this one too. These routines are awesome. Just getting to watch Eric Jones perform the routine and getting to see his presentation is so helpful. This is a great product.
SummaryThere is so much good stuff on this DVD that it's unreal. The body loading sequence is one of the best I've seen and Eric's instruction are as clear and brilliant as ever. I have to say that I am really falling in love with pocket meiser also.
SummaryEric is an excellent coin magician and teacher. I really enjoyed this DVD and will be using a couple of the routines in my own coin work.
I really liked the magic on the DVD and the style it was shot in. I especially liked the interviews with Eric and the live performances. I would like to see more live performances actually. If I could I'd give this 4 1/2 stars.